SALES AND PROMOTION UNIT
- Managing and running marketing activities locally and globally.
- Finding and cooperating with book dealers, suppliers, wholesaler and retailers.
- Managing consultation process regularly.
- Getting new markets opportunities locally and globally.
- Managing book promotions by circulating catalogue, information at faculties and so on.
- Managing book receiving.
- Managing book sales.
- Managing a preparation for marketing documents such as proforma invoice, invoice, delivery notes and many more.
- Managing the process of packaging and delivering.
- Managing customer services.
- Managing claim payment and business credit.
- Managing collection and payment delivery.
- Providing and reporting sales statistic and monthly income.
- Managing and supervising book stores and archives.